Giving line art a whole new meaning.

Mr. Cameron is an artist in the correction of naughty young ladies, and enjoys his work very much.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Collecting memories

Well, it's a little over-due but I did promise a couple of people a description of Night of the Cane so I shall do my best. I suspect (given that I've a tendency to go on a bit) that the time-delay will result in a better report, since only the most salient bottomspoints will remain in my memory.

Pandora and I arrived relatively early, and unlike previous experience we knew a number of the attendees: Leia-Ann Woods, Governeor Michael Stamp and Sascha, Diablo and Sarah Collins whom I had met at a previous Firm event, Chopper, and many other well-remembered faces (and bottoms!). We also had the opportunity to renew an acquaintance from some time ago with Niki Flynn and the redoubtable Henry Higgins, of which more later.

The social parts of the event were fortunately unimpeded by idiots (such as those who, protected by press cards and official status at the event, had made my last trip to a Night of the Cane rather annoying) and we made a number of new acquantances and enjoyed a lot of very fine costumes as we drifted about between bar, school-room and seminars.

The centre-piece of this tradition of the London spanking scene is, of course, the caning competition itself and subscription was quite high: quality was even higher. The top five or six acts were very hard to pick between: highlights include the (regrettably unplaced) performance by Lady Penelope and Parker, and a very graceful caning for a buxom young lady in remarkably cute school uniform whose name, unfortunately, I did not catch.

El and C won the event (outright, I believe, since that was their third such victory in a row) and very generously donated their prize to charity: the second place was awarded to Governer Stamp and Sascha. Having not at that time seen any of her work with Bars and Stripes, I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed Sascha's beautiful bottom wriggling over the spanking stool, as well as her muffled and obedient counting of the strokes with her lead in her mouth. Pandora and I were very happy to place third and left with three gorgeous canes supplied by Chopper.

The competeition was ably compered by the incomparable Leia-Ann Woods, who is simply lovely. The judges of the competition seem to have come to the same conclusion, for the compere was ambushed between acts and I seem to recall a caning being delivered.

After the main event we circulated a little more, and re-connected with Niki and HH at the bar. They very kindly invited us back to their hotel for a night-cap: since we had three new canes to break in, and since HH had been busy with his wallet and had recently acquired four of his own, we decided (somewhat predictably!) that our new implements should be thoroughly tested.

Niki is an absolute pleasure to cane. She has style and dignity and a very pert bottom, and she wriggles and kicks in the most delightful ways. HH delivered a series of measured, skillful canings to my girl in her turn, and as the girls took six strokes from each of us with each cane the knickers came down and the temperature rose significantly.

I've always had a fetish for girls comforting each other during canings. Other kinds of spankings as well, mind you, but it's much more of a thrill with a caning. The shared experience generates a very powerful erotic charge, and both Pandora and Niki are very beautiful women. We had delegated whichever girl was not currently taking the cane to hold the other down, but this quite quickly evolved into a much more intimate involvement of the girls in each other's whippings, and I will admit that I very much enjoyed both watching my sub being caned by Henry, and watching her bury her face in Niki's lap for moral support.

We eventually departed in the small hours, and I must say once more a very large thank-you to Henry and Niki for their hospitality and friendship, which made a good evening into a cherished memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home