Giving line art a whole new meaning.

Mr. Cameron is an artist in the correction of naughty young ladies, and enjoys his work very much.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Welcome to the view from on Top, as it were. I'm setting out on this blogging enterprise to comment on an exciting opportunity that was recently offered to me: a young lady by the name of Pandora Blake is in need of a great deal of correction, and I was approached as the man to see to it.

We are about to start working together to produce film, stills and stories for your delectation. We have a number of different ideas in the works, so keep an eye out here and on Pandora's blog for further announcements.

I've been spanking Pandora in our private lives for several years now (on and off) and have greatly enjoyed the experience at every opportunity. When she frst spoke to me about embarking on a professional modelling enterprise I was rather enthusiastic (lets face it, even if I'm not holding the cane it's always fun to watch as shapely a girl as Pandora wriggle) and I've been following her career so far with interest.

Being offered the opportunity to work with her professionally was a delightful compliment, particularly given the good impression she has left (or possibly vice versa!) on several of the better professional spanking experts she has worked with so far. There is an unexpected thrill to seeing girls one has had the pleasure of whipping oneself appear on sites one has been a member of for years.

I hope you will all enjoy her punishments as much as I intend to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Blake said...

I'm shocked and hurt that you're assuming I'll earn punishments. You never know, I might be perfectly well behaved :P

3:02 pm  
Blogger Mr. Cameron said...

I sincerely doubt that you're shocked, but fortunately for us both I'm in a position to guarantee you'll be hurt (when you deserve it). That is, after all, what I'm here for. :)

3:11 pm  
Blogger Pandora Blake said...

I'll admit that going on past experience, misbehaviour of one sort or another is practically guaranteed from me. *sigh* One of these days I'll learn...

3:13 pm  
Blogger Mr. Cameron said...

Oh I do hope not. :) In your case, naughtiness is an asset. You learn your lesson every time, but it never seems to last long beyond the time you spend in the corner with a hot bottom and tears in your eyes.

3:58 pm  
Blogger Pandora Blake said...

A fast learner, but with a very short memory? That sounds about right :)

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home